So what makes a supermodel just that, a “supermodel”? We have asked our users to take a poll, and the results are in. Here is our list of “Top 20 Traits of a SuperModel”:
1. Tall – catwalk models are tall. Designers don’t design clothing for short runway models.
2. Slim – This is a highly debated issue in America these days, with models being way to slim at times.
3. Exotic – Some of the most successful supermodels have very exotic looks.
4. Long Legs – Long legs make all outfits look better, particularly in the summer!
5. Jet Set – the Jet Set life style, or at least what it appears to be.
6. Intense Eyes – number 1 in my list, eyes can make all the difference in print.
7. They know how to pose – They are a model after all, posing should come naturally.
8. Sexy – Sex sells. Advertising 101.
9. High cheekbones – Have to be born with this – not much you can do about it. Some have it, some don’t.
10. Self confident – you don’t see supermodels shying away from the lights, camera, action!
11. Love for Fashion – you have to love what you do, Passion for Fashion!
12. Hot – Do you drive the boys crazy? Like being sexy, being hot sells.
13. Salesperson – You have to sell yourself, all the time. And the products and companies you represent.
14. The Smile – A great smile can overcome a lot of other things on this list.
15. Personable – People need to be able to connect with you.
16. Vesatile – must look great in different styles, outfits.
17. Strong Walk – We all know what the model walk looks like. Confident, sexy, aggressive.
18. Photogenic – If the camera can’t capture your great looks, modeling isn’t for you!
19. Clear Skin – must have clear skin.
20. Beautiful – basically sums up the entire list.